• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

shed clear out

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly1

Reaction score
Hi these items are still for sale
Fridge £45
Single port fan shroud SOLD
Front heater covers £15 or £20 for 2 sold
Twin port overhead tin pieces tin £30
Used clutch,clutch plate, bearing £25
1x servo and master cylinder not tested £30
71 bay 2x spindles 1x backing plate 2 discs £70
30 pictures t-3 carbon working order sold
1600 tp manifold complete £50
alternator stand and oil pick up tube £25
Oil cooler £10
Dynamo stand £10
Split front chassis repair £10
Latebay steering column £30
Steering wheel and front heat box free when you buy the lot.
I WILL TAKE AN OFFER ON THE LOT. BIG ITEMS CANNOT SEND THESE PRICES ARE PLUS POSTAGE.
I live in Blackpool tel 07973876221 cheers dave

Ok its your , I Won't be going to Vicki farm but be at stanford hall. May have a mate there tho. Ring me on sat evening cheers dave tel 07973876221

Hi Curly, I'm looking for the flaps/linkage for the fan shroud if you have any bits? Would need them posted to Nottingham though.

Regards, Si

I have got a pair but they go with the shroud, and they need drilling &re-tap if they don't sell on Sunday I will let you know regards david

I'm going to powerfest this weekend in York can take some bits if you want them, save on postage

could I have the front heater covers both for £20.00
I would also like the front chassis section but is postage included in this price

front heater covers sold and front chassis repair panel @ £10 is not including post it would be around £8+ to send which leaves me with £2 :shock:

Latest posts