Shiplee' s 1969 California westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shiplee123 said:
To top the day off my bro in law has knocked me up a fire pit

:D

You gotta love a washing machine fire pit

:mrgreen:

IMG_2737.jpg

Trebor

The fire pit is a washing mc drum !

I should have used a tumble dryer , would have been warmer in the middle of a field lol !

I've now got a tow bar and have a trailer to cart all this crap around

If the trailer is to full of kiddy stuff then mrs shippas can have the fire pit on her lap :lol:

I really need to get a trailer (tow bar first) as taking two cars when we camp

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

I find my trailer invalueable when on long trips. You can take all the creature comforts, not just the basics. And you dont even notice you have a trailer on. Worth investing in Martin. You wouldnt regret it.

James bus looks great dude!! Its how low Olive was when I bought her. You'll be content....for about a year, lol. Then the 'lower bug' will rear its ugly head, hehe. Dont say I didnt warn you......

Thanks guys

I'm happy with her !

Standard balls'd lowering with new shocks, Matt said could go lower on adjusters if I wonted !

Not been out in it today but I was itching tbh !

So foz that's how your bus was originally. The funny thing is I'm now already thinking what is the next step forward lol !

I'm happy for now and just wonna get out in it this season with my family.

So today we went round norwich camping & leisure to look for a suitable tent or awning.
Then on to the range.
Then I started getting board.

Indian 4 t , kids bathed n bed and I can finally settle down in my chair with a glass or 4 of red
And start wiring up my tow bar electrics whilst the wife watched crap factor

Still not sure about an awning / tent ??? :(

Hi,

I have a Vango Kela drive away awning, it has air beams, no poles, up in minutes, perfect if the other half is trying to look after the kids running around, not long for the tent to the up properly, this is the main reason why we bought it. Highly recommended

Cheers

Alistair

I've got a motordome sleeper, great awning but I must confess that the air beam ones are turning my head

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

aogrady said:
Hi,

I have a Vango Kela drive away awning, it has air beams, no poles, up in minutes, perfect if the other half is trying to look after the kids running around, not long for the tent to the up properly, this is the main reason why we bought it. Highly recommended

Cheers

Alistair

Hi Alistair,

How long have you had your air beam awning? I would love one for how easy they are to put up but I'm just worried about them getting leaks when they get older and then be pumping them up all the time :?
:mrgreen:

Friends of ours with a little one bought a vango airbeam one last year - really impressed with it!
He puts it up on his own while she occupies little one.

Latest posts