Shiplee' s 1969 California westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shiplee123 said:
Went to a campsite we have used before about an hour away in campsea ash.
Lovely place
Great owners
Allow fires and good facilities

Bus looking good mate
Nice campsite stayed there a few times only about 16 miles from me, there's another good one near there in wickham market called orchard farm.
What make & size is your bell tent & where did you get it from?
Cheers deke

The bell tent is 4m
Same as our last one!

If u were gonna b using it to sleep in I'd say go for the 5 m but we were using it as a storage area and as an evening room if it gets cold.

It has a zip able ground sheet. I've not tried it yet but I think be bottom of the sides roll up to let air through when it's warm.

Next decent day and I'll put it up again in the garden and have a proper play!

It only takes one person 12-15 min to put up

Walrus I'll check out that campsite ;)

shiplee123 said:
The bell tent is 4m
Same as our last one!

If u were gonna b using it to sleep in I'd say go for the 5 m but we were using it as a storage area and as an evening room if it gets cold.

It has a zip able ground sheet. I've not tried it yet but I think be bottom of the sides roll up to let air through when it's warm.

Next decent day and I'll put it up again in the garden and have a proper play!

It only takes one person 12-15 min to put up

Walrus I'll check out that campsite ;)

Nice one
What make is your one and where did you get it from?

Liking the camping pics!!! 8)
Can't wait to get away in mine!!! :roll:
Speaking of which, did you have much hassle registering it??
How long did it take???
What exactly did you send off??
Do you reckon if , for instance, some sort of numpty , possibly made a bit of an arse of filling the form in & had to cross some bits out & do them again , would they still accept it??? :oops: ???

Hi ya lee
How u keeping not spoken for a while

The registration process was ok, I've heard some horror storeys t b h .
Had some help from a chap on f b and good old graham on here.

Advice to anyone on here make sure u get the forms filled out properly. I was lucky like I said I had help ( someone sent me a photo copy of there form ) . Saying that they still rang me up querying the price I payed for it and the amount of tax payed.

Made me feel like a criminal when they speak to u !

Like a numpty I posted my paper work off at the post office registed special delivery , collected my fish n chips lunch , arrived home to tuck into my cod n chips and suddenly realised I had forgotten to fill out a couple of bits and sighn the form :lol:

Drop tools and rush back to the post office who let me have the package back and correct my mistakes ( what a plonker )

Am I guessing you've sent a form off which may not b filled in correctly???

Latest posts