Shipping a Van.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharky71

Reaction score
Have had an enquiry about the van for sale and the prospective buyer has asked for pricing the shipping to New Zealand :shock: :shock:

Have not the a clue where to start,should it be a case of let him do the leg work?

Regards.

Sharky.

:lol: yep deffo let him do the leg work if he is serious about buying i would think it would be a container, if you sort it then it gets to NZ and is "damaged" who is "responsible" i would say let him have the responsibility, maybe get a ball park figure for him to get the sale moving but say if he buys it he must be the one to sort shipping etc, plus once you have his money and it is waiting for collection by shippers what insurance would it have and who stores it..................

Hey mate check out the fellas at shipfromuk.com, they are super helpful. Cost is about £2000 from UK to Auckland but defo charge that kiwi bum a few hundred for your troubles! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Sharky

Got a close friend who ships a few containers out to Auckland every year. He'll definitely be able to assist in any shipping. Safe and secure in a container. We do all the loading ourselves so it will be packed well. Give your buyer the option. If he's serious and can wait till September then my mate can help out.

Latest posts