Should I use my van as my daily?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use mine as a daily and wouldn't have it any other way. It gets the occasional knock and scratch, but after the first couple the pain is less.It is the best thing I have ever done, to have it sitting just for the weekend or shows would be a waste to me. I know it is going to get knocked around, but I didn't do it to be for shows only. I don't even enter it anymore as I have been critisised for things that using it has caused. So no more judges are going to be casting their views of it.

Use it. its the only way. your bay looks well cool, I use mine as my daily , nothing better (well :wink: )

I'm looking forward to driving it now as not driven it for a few months.

Just waiting for the tyres to come and then she should sail through the MOT hopefully!

The van is going to be covering about 500 miles a week?

I was thinking today about it long and hard and in the end I was just like fuck it anyway. I'm going to do it!

I can't see it being a problem if I look after it and stuff.

Plus the 500 miles will be 400 of them in two journeys so it won't be all that bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good for you Scampi son get it out there and show the world , what cool v dubs are all about :wink:

Latest posts