Skeg

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant photos, absolutely brilliant. My favourites are the ones in the mirror of the snaking convoy. Whenever I try them I get a bit carried away as usually the best ones are taken as you go around the bends. As mine is RHD and I’m driving, the best ones are on the right hand bends which usually means that by the time I’ve focused and found the button and got a decent aim in the mirror, I’m just about to run off the road and that has been the main criteria in dropping the camera (didn’t say phone) and getting the van out of the dust on the edge of the road. Are you guys doing Busfest ? I think that’s our next adventure, Busfest and Barryfornia, and Techenders. Busfest, I won’t be able to get there until evening and similar with Justin.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,looking forward to next year :)
we aren't doing Busfest this year seeing as we are away but we are hoping to attend barryfornia on the Sunday after blue ridge runners. Let's hope to see you all there!! Is anyone doing Ninove in March?

Well done Rylee! Great pictures there.
We are doing Barryfornia so get your dad to swing past again and we'll convoy up.
Ninove is very possible 😍

Latest posts