SLAMMED and on the road at last!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my fave wheels 8)

great looking bus too

is it just spindles on the front?? how many spline at the rear?

what tyre sizes are you running?

The wheels look like Enkei's

D-594.jpg

They have +12mm offset (as per the Flat-4 website)

http://www.flat4.co.jp/f4original/f4-enkei/emain.html

G'day all!

Thanks for the kind words!
Ok, some info, The wheels are indeed Flat-4 5 spokes. The tyres are 175/55-15 on the front and 185/55-15 on the rear.

The Front beam is narrowed 3" and it uses adjusters and wagons west spindles.
On the rear it has adjustable spring plates and 3" drop plates...

The headlight protectors are Genuine VW Australia items and fit between the rim and the lense.

Hope this helps!

i love the position of the bottle opener too. 8)

you got your priorities right there, BEER!

delux said:
G'day all!

Thanks for the kind words!
Ok, some info, The wheels are indeed Flat-4 5 spokes. The tyres are 175/55-15 on the front and 185/55-15 on the rear.

The Front beam is narrowed 3" and it uses adjusters and wagons west spindles.
On the rear it has adjustable spring plates and 3" drop plates...

The headlight protectors are Genuine VW Australia items and fit between the rim and the lense.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that

Where did you buy them dude?

I actually found them on a wrecked late bug. They are pretty hard to find even here in Aus....

Damn cool bus 8)

Incidentally I have a set of those Flat 4 Enkei's sitting in my bedroom at the moment :)

They will be gracing each corner of my 70 Westy very soon 8)

Nice one mate if you find another set i'd be willing to take them off your hands for top dollar!

ddffrost said:
Nice one mate if you find another set i'd be willing to take them off your hands for top dollar!

This is what Dubberdaz wrote when I asked about his headlight guards:

dubberdaz said:
Headlamp gaurds are same as what mini's used when rallying, i found em on Ebay :wink: Only problem is attaching them securly, i will sort it thou cause they are cool 8)

He has these:

DSCN0141.jpg
8)

(Sorry to hijack your thread, Delux! :oops: )

yer i have a set of those ones cant get on with them and would prefer the ones on the slammed red bus look the business and original is always the better option in my book!

sorry dude wasnt meaning to be an arse i appreciate the help lol

i just spend the best part of a day trying to fit those ones off ebay with no luck!

partly due to the m being rubbish partly to do with me being a spanner!