• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

slammed narrowed OG paint signwritten 69 single cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spit nolan

Reaction score
advertising on behalf of a friend, please contact him directly for more info

1969 OG paint and OG Signwritten Single Cab. MOT to March 09, requires registering. Garaged for the past 3 months to keep it off the salty roads.
Lowered using late split beam, Narrowering the track by 2 inch running drop spindles and slamm tyres, comes with OG canvas, Boz bar negotiable if right deal is sorted. Needs a few minor jobs to put back on road. Gear shift reconnecting and brakes bleeding. Rolling on South African Sprints. Rear lowered using Horseshoe adjusters.

user3320_pic478_1222976716.jpg

user3320_pic477_1222976716.jpg

user3320_pic479_1222976716.jpg

Smudgetruck012.jpg

Smudgetruck009.jpg

Smudgetruck007-1.jpg

Smudgetruck004-1.jpg

Smudgetruck001-1.jpg

Slammedvan.jpg

Can take any other photos required, just let us Know what you want.

£6000.00

call james on 07825 773635 for any more info and the above mentioned photos

located in swindon

cheers

up...

awesome bus this, with very little work to get it out on the road... it is already mot'd

could all be done before sale with a bit of time.

call james for more info!

now that`s low..looks like a super bus just asking to be driven for fun..that`s what its all about isn`t it?Whats the spec on the lowering job? What`s the engine like? looks very rust free, but is there any welding required at all? Can i just get in turn the key and have a blast? :wink:

Isn't that Smudges single cab :?: :?: :?:

Yep, Im His mate and helping him sell it. Smudge is a bit tied up with other stuff so the truck is over in my garage. So its easier to just call me, :mrgreen:

James.....

scott wilson said:
now that`s low..looks like a super bus just asking to be driven for fun..that`s what its all about isn`t it?Whats the spec on the lowering job? What`s the engine like? looks very rust free, but is there any welding required at all? Can i just get in turn the key and have a blast? :wink:

Engine is a 166TP. Truck is pretty rust free apart from the superficial stuff that you can see if you wanted to be picky it could to with a small patch by one of the tressure chest locks, all structural stuff was sorted for the MOT. Rear is lowered using Horseshoe adjusters and dropped one spine. The Front is on a 64 split beam and dropped spindles and slam tyres, all 4 SA spritstars are there, the rears are justt not fitted in the pics. 8)

Thanks for the help with the ad Guys 8)

Update for anyone who would like to know....

Front.....lowered rust free split beam (60mm factory standard narrower then a bay beam)Could go 4" if you wanted to but i like it as is.

3.5 dropped spindles made from origionals with no welding!!..new track rod arms etc.rolling SA sprints with 165/50/15's

Rear.

I had her down on Horseshoes plus a spline drop but without notching the rear chasis it would never roll! lifted back to standered but still on the horse shoes...yes i could have ditched the shoes and went down 2 spline but that equals camber(YUK) and a B*stard of removing the rear wheels.The shoes keep the same track as standard so wheel removal is easy.

for the next ticket she will need a small patch on the drivers side floor.Shes had new cills inner and outer welded in to a vey high standard! with 'blended' paint.A new batery tray was welded in the replace the american piece of wood!.

Any ques just ask me or the thread starter,any pics etc can be done..px welcome....The worse i could say is no.

Cheers Guys and Happy New Year to all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.