• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Slammed Texas Deluxe - SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich-B

Reaction score
Reluctant sale of my 'Slammed Texas Deluxe'

1971 Slammed Texas Deluxe bus with original paint,

1600sp motor freshly rebuilt with new cylinder heads, new distributor etc,
Type 3 gearbox for longer 4th gear than standard bus box,
Brand new brake cylinders and brake shoes all round, brand new dual circuit master cylinder with all brand new copper brake pipes and new flex pipes,
Sprintstar wheels with brand new bridgestone potenza front tyres and brand new rear tyres,

Front suspension setup is a narrowed adjustable Slamwerks beam with rebuilt dropped spindles, rear has been narrowed by Slamwerks with an engine and gearbox lift to eliminate negative camber,
Also the engine mounting bar has been cut and welded, you can go over any speed bump no problems without scraping the bus!

All the running gear on this bus is brand spanking new, the chassis has been waxoiled and it looks like new underneath,
Fully retrimmed interior by spirit of the 50's interiors finished in light beige jaguar vinyl imported from Germany,
Including full new headlining, bluebird customs full width rock and roll bed and fold down buddy seats,
Brand new window and door seals, All new retrimmed door cards and kickboards, comes with a full set of Just Kampers thermo mats,

11 months TAX/MOT

P1030049.jpg

P1030047.jpg

aacf33c4.jpg

fa3620a7.jpg

35f26a51.jpg

de70503a.jpg

60aba381.jpg

4bd0b19b.jpg

P1030044.jpg

£12500 ono

call 07969881487

cheers Rich :D

nice would love to but mrs would go made especailly for a matching pair, would look cool in the drive together though!

good luck with the sale you got your eyes on summit else?

I need to concentrate on family stuff and also getting my lowlight Ghia on the road too :)

Il be at Big Bang Camper and Bus show next weekend at santa pod for you all to feast your eyes over it :lol:

Would consider px for Karmann Ghia or beetle + cash

NOW £12500

Iv got the original maintenance book with service stamps from new!!!
There is also some other interesting paperwork including previous bills etc! :D

Unfortunately I couldn't make big bang :-(
Iv had a good response on the bay though and I don't think it will be around for much longer :(

Rich-B said:
Unfortunately I couldn't make big bang :-(
Iv had a good response on the bay though and I don't think it will be around for much longer :(
Cool, good luck with the sale dude 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts