SlammedPanel Marco's Kemperink

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Marco from SlammedPanel in Holland (who originally developed the T2d style ball joint lowered spindles) just emailed me some pics of his early bay Kemperink hes been working on ....

Hes fitted an Audi 80 rack and pinion steering, combined with T25 and Golf and Type 3 steering components. It has a
Porsche 356 steering wheel, late bay drilled discs and callipers with Polo N6 brake booster. It also has a homemade narrowed beam ....

Kemp11.jpg

Kemp10.jpg

Kemp9.jpg

Kemp8.jpg

Kemp6.jpg

Kemp7.jpg

Kemp5.jpg

Kemp4.jpg

Kemp3.jpg

Kemp2.jpg

Kemp1.jpg

Kemp12.jpg

Cool as 8) I reckon. He's also sporting an Uber Cool donated earlybay.com window decal ;)

What do you guys reckon?

Thats awesome, Love the steering, could this be developed in to a bolt on kit do you think ?

that is sweet, its soo nice to see peeps developing alternative front end solutions :msn4: . its a wicked ride. 8)

Looks very 8) and some serious work. Did the Kemperink's come originally with the deluxe style trim down the side? Be interested to hear what engine it is running too, must be a heavy bus to haul

I might me very sad, but I think that is one of the coolest buses ever 8)

If I had the money, I would snap that up in an instant ;)

I know I shouldn't like this but it is soooooo right. The engineering that has gone into it just tops off a cool van.

Nice work. 8)

And cheers Clem for putting the pics up, for us to be inspired.

Doesnt get any better than that pic right there^^^^^^^^^^^^ 8) 8)

Im lucky enough to know Marco and the guys at Slammed Panel from way back when , At that time No one was seriously modding Early Bays and alot of it was experimental . We met at Big Bang and both of us were blown away by each others rides . He had just finished the Slammed panel high top bay and me the Gadget Bus . His engineering skills are outstanding . I heard he was doing a kemperick quite a time ago But he had to do his other halfs notch first.

Id roll it :mrgreen:

Clem tell him to get a full build thread up Id love to see it all ;)

He says he's too busy to spend time on forums .... you can see why ;)

I found a pic of the Kemp unmodded from when we were there last -

31012009059.jpg

That is one mahoosively cool bus! Love the shot towing the notch. Would love to see a selection of pics showing the rack installation, particularly the physical conection between column and rack.

Marco is bringing the Kemp over for Brighton Breeze! Be sure to check it out 8)