• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sleigh for Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
Well, I've decided to let the old girl go. After several hundred years she's starting to show her age. Right, here goes. What ya get, 1 sleigh, in red and black, in reasonable condition for age with all the bells and whistles. New runners all round, huge boot and has the ability to to circumnavigate the world in only a few hours. Only used for one night every year and comes with a full service history. Also comes complete with a 9rp(reindeer power) engine. I will consider all trades, except lates bays, but would prefer cash as the local council has just doubled my council tax and I can't go inside the LEZ(London emission zone) due to the rather dangerous emissions that the motor puts out. Any reasonable offer considered. Call S. Claus on Lapland 001 or [email protected]. Thx for the ad. Ho Ho Ho

PLW.jpg

Latest posts