sliding door question

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian82

Reaction score
Bit of a newbie question, went to open the sliding door on my bus yesterday and it nearly took my toes off. The back edge dropped right down. Is that because the rail cover is missing? If so wheres the best place to get this part?

The cover , obviously , should be on there mate , Alot of second hand parts are available on here , from FBI , NOSVW etc etc

The cover helps keep the sliding hinge in place , the problem could also be the bottom runner on the door ,

A few pictures may help us help you too

http://www.ratwell.com/technical/SlidingDoor.html#adjust" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let us know how you get on 8)

ive only got a pic of where the sliding door cover should be. It just seemed as soon as I pulled the handle and the catch released the back edge dropped at lot

Either the bottom roller bracket has snapped, or the roller has come out of the lower track, or, maybe the middle roller has come off the rail that is usually under the track cover?

Latest posts