slug & gerty at dubs in the park

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slugmobile

Reaction score
vanpicks059.jpg

SteveGTU said:
Is it just me or are those two of the finest looking campers to grace the south coast

how many cows were needed to make those front seats? :D :p

orange:shiney
green:shiney
green:shiney
yellow:very shiney
purple:aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh, roll on october angle grinders at the ready,thou shalt be a shiney bay my slugas :cry:

I dont believe it you missed out YELLOW for pitys sake man you missed out YELLOW. Is it not shiney enough for you !!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: :evil:

SteveGTU said:
I dont believe it you missed out YELLOW for pitys sake man you missed out YELLOW. Is it not shiney enough for you !!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: :evil:
i have rectified my mistake oh owner of bright yellow beast

mustard72 said:
i think i saw the purple van at halfords at park gate near fareham on friday afternoon????

jason
you did, i am enslaved at halfords so its nearly allways outside as its my daily driver,yours isnt yellow by any chance?think i came out as you drove off.

hi slugmobile. yep mine was the yellow one!!!! was just off to dorset for the weekend to test the van out. there and back no probs!!!!!!! is your van a danbury???? mine has the same red and white stripes as yours and mine is a danbury.

jason

mustard72 said:
hi slugmobile. yep mine was the yellow one!!!! was just off to dorset for the weekend to test the van out. there and back no probs!!!!!!! is your van a danbury???? mine has the same red and white stripes as yours and mine is a danbury.

jason
hi ,glad you had a good trip ,just took mine to newquay for a weeks camping,4 and a quarter hours to get there and only used 3 quarters of a tank so well chuffed.
mine is a dormobile by the way.
cheers glen.

mustard72 said:
thats good timing to newquay in a van!!! is yours stock or modded????

jason
hi its stock had a new engine 40.000 miles ago but it runs really well,maybe i was lucky with the traffic ha ha,left here at 09:30 arrived at 13;45 was well chuffed i wasent screwing it either,cheers glen :mrgreen:

Latest posts