• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 1969 Delta Green Deluxe, lowered, patina, microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DubBGood2Me

Reaction score
SOLD
So the time has come to move my bus on and make room for my double cab. Not sure what to write as I really don't want to sell but I can't afford to start work on the crewie :(

Will come with 12 months MOT and obviously tax free ;)

Imported from the states in 2012 so a nice dry bus. Minimal welding carried out at the time of import and still rust free. Bit of patina around some of the windows but all solid (Couple of areas may need a tickle with a welder when the seals are removed). Rust free and solid underneath. Needs no welding apart from a small patch inside to the rear of the drivers bulkhead (new panel on the wheel arch side already fitted). Always stored either in my garage or undercover away from the elements on the drive.

New front window seal fitted and I have new german quality C&C deluxe seals for all the other windows, including 3Nr good second hand 1/4 lights, just not got round to fitting them :roll: New german quality rear hatch, sliding door and front door seals fitted.

Now, the list of what I've also replaced the following along the way :shock:

Engine:
Rebuilt 1600 twinport engine, new bearings, barrels, pistons, heads, push rods, seals, etc. Complete with refurbished twin weber IDF 36's, genuine NOS chrome bosch 009, new CSP bellcrank linkage, new Facet fuel pump, New Sachs clutch. Only done about 4000 miles, uses no oil and no leaks.

Running gear:
4" narrowed Wagenwest beam with Transporterhaus dropped spindles and Gabriel HiJacker Air front shocks.
Transporterhaus horse shoe plates on rear
New ball joints
New rear drums
New CV joints x 4
New narrowed adjustable tie rods
New drag link
New flexible brake hoses
New gear rod fitting kit
New speedo cable
EMPI slot mags with 175/55/15 and 185/65/15 tyres

Interior:
Middle seat added so it now seats 7 people. The original people carrier!!!!
New interior panels covered in 'Alexander Henry Island Girls' Fabric
New deluxe front door pulls
Floors and internal panels covered to reduce road noise. Insulated cab floor mat.
Front and rear rubber floor mats.
New TMI seat covers throughout with new padding to front seats
Z bed hinges to rear seat to create double bed
3 x 3 points seat belts and 1 x lap belt in rear.
New 17" wooden steering wheel
Aspro Rev counter
Midland CB Radio with long whip aerial
Chrome Autometer oil pressure and temperature guages (not wired up yet)

Exterior:
New headlights with H4 bulbs
Bosch yellow headlight covers
Mesh headlight covers
Patina rear bumper :lol:
Unfortunately it will NOT come with the Boat Yard buses 'Boz' bumper bar (as it was a birthday present from my top wife), spotlight and towbar as I want these for my crewie. However, if it's a deal breaker, for the right price I can leave them on

There is probably loads I've missed but you get the idea.

Now for some pics. If you need anymore or and specific areas, just shout.

Price wise, I'm looking for £11.5k ovno. I do need to sell to start on my other bus, but ain't giving it away. I can get the price down by removing bits depending on your budget. Try Me

Examples.
I can swap out the narrowed beam and dropped spindles for a standard width adjustable on standard spindles with Red Bugpack lowered shocks for £11k.

Any questions PM me and I'll send you my number for a chat.

Cheers

Lee :shock:

P/x my single cab plus some cash your way??? Do both sets of seats fold down to make a bed?

Niiice SC graydog.
Unfortunately I need a bit more cash than the deal would generate. GLWS though.

The rear seat fold flat to create a double bed at the back over the engine bay and the middle seat move forward.

Open to sensible offers. PM me.

I'll be at Volkspower in Redcar this weekend and BugJam the following weekend if anyone wants a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts