• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 1969 Pop Top Westfalia- OG paint

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
After a few months of deliberation, I have decided to sell my beloved White Westy. I bought it in Feb 2009 as a stock, original paint, southern California import and then had it lowered.

Here's the build thread:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=13982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This has most of the technical data in it.

Here's a basic list anyway:

4 inch narrowed beam on the front (T2D) King and Link pin
CSP 15 inch disc brakes

All rubbers replaced

Waxoiled underneath

Adjustable spring plates on the back by Creative Engineering (down one spline)

SSP Torque Alloys.

Full Original westfalia interior (including front bunk).

Continental double bunk (built by Faux)

240v hook up with double socket inside and two 12v points.
CD player with Ipod jack point.

Pertronix ignition 2(electronic ignition)

Firetec engine compartment fire extinguisher

1600 (single port) - Engine had a top end rebuild 3 years ago and since then it has not skipped a beat. We went to the south of France for 3 weeks without breaking down once during summer 2011 (Leon of this forum will testify to that as he went with us). We also went round Cornwall last summer, again trouble free.

As my build thread (and number of posts) shows, I used to be on this forum all the time but have recently got into the Hot Rod scene and am looking to buy a rod, hence selling the Bus. We will be sad to see it go as we have met some amazing people, had brilliant holidays and really loved owning it but it's now time for a change. This camper needs nothing doing to it, it's ready to be taken to the shows and on camping trips this summer:). It's tax exempt and will come fully serviced with a year's MOT (depending upon when it's purchased, I'm having it serviced and MOT'd on the 14th Feb). She's just sitting in the garage, waiting for better weather!!

After consulting a few people on the forum I am looking for £16,200 for it. I'm hoping some old bods from the forum will testify to how good a bus it is (hint, hint Ez, Leon, Thru a Lupe :)
Sure i've missed off some of its upgrades but it really has to be seen anyway.

DSCN5104-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo1.jpg

download.png

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

DSCN5101.jpg

DSC01536-1.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

DSC01198.jpg
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DSC01943.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0775.png

IMG_0774.png

I must admit that none of these photos were taken with selling the bus in mind. They're either holiday shots or from the build thread. I might take some more pics when I get her out to be MOT'd

Back up for sale - Unlocked the thread.

Latest posts