• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD 1971 Texas Import Deluxe Microbus project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffers

Reaction score
1971 Deluxe Microbus Project - Reduced to £SOLD

bus011-visml.jpg

Very solid original bus needing a cab floor and a little battery tray work, engine and box. Forget repairing that rotten RHD bus, buy this and have the easy life! You just can't fake paint like this!!! Underside is very very solid, clean and dry, as the pictures show. Have engine and gearbox that can be sold with the van - low mileage recon 1600 TP and correct early box. May be able to supply correct 1600SP style second hand motor.

May be able to deliver for reasonable price too.

Loads more pictures here... Call 07876 22 22 10 for more details.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff70/Jeffery_Lawrence/green_deluxe_71/

I am having something of a clear-out! I have a 3/4 Westy rock and roll bed and I can probably lay my hands on a overhead locker and wardrobe to match it.

I also have another 3/4 rock and roll bed, cushions, pair devon style seat boxed and a nice retro table with a leg...I'm happy to do a good price on the bits if you want the van with some camping kit...details in link below...

http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=618411

Could you keep me in mind for the recon twinport if it becomes available.

Lee

All taxes paid.

VW dating letter in hand (£45 bloody quid - ouch!!!).

I'll even help fill in the DVLA first registration form! Easy project. Project plan below...

Fix floor and fit engine/box
SLAM IT!!! 8)
Insure it
MOT it
Register it
Enjoy it...simple as that! :bliss:

This is a solid cheap bus...with only a little welding required...come on...chop up the rusty RHD bus and invest in precious original VW metal! She will need her brakes and steering checking through, but this is standard stuff for a US import...and common sense. She's been off the road for a few (10 plus!) years...

Lee - PM me a phone number - if it doesn't go with the bus I'll call you.

Nice bus. The backyard looks familiar. Oh wait. Its mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts