• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Bluebird Stainless Steel Single Quiet Pack Exhaust SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A5H

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Camper
Bluebird stainless quiet pack for sale. Has been on my bus for a few years, but still looks like new.
Has heat risers on the header, which are currently blocked off. No longer made by Bluebird, but very simillar to the JK offering.
A couple of small scratches on the underside since lowering, hence the swap to a VS exhaust.

Looking for £150 plus postage or collection. Can also take to Beachbuggin' at the weekend.

P1010749.jpg

Ive never fitted a non std exhaust but like the looks of yours. What happens to the hoses from the fan ? how low was your van ? mine is lowered 1 spline at the back would I have the same ground clearance problem ?
Cheers
Dave

The hoses from the fan still connect to the heat exchangers, which you can retain with this exhaust.

Mine is probably down more than one spline on adjustable springplates, and was fine except on the most extreme speed bump :)

Interested in your exhaust where a bouts are you please and if too far how much post to Scunthorpe cheers

Madvdub said:
Interested in your exhaust where a bouts are you please and if too far how much post to Scunthorpe cheers

Hi, there is someone else interested, if that doesn't work out you have second dibs.
It's located in Poole in Dorset. I'll get it weighed and get a price for postage.

purpleshamroc said:
2nd dibs if still available please...

Happy to pay asking price, and can collect next week.

Still available, but two others interested. 3rd dibs :)

I will defo have can you give me a price total Inc post thanks

Looks like you have yourself a sale Ash...

However if for any reason it falls through, then feel free to come back to me...

Sale Pending at the moment dude. I'll give you a shout if it changes.

Latest posts