• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sold LHD 68 panel van sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman86

Reaction score
Up for £7000 ono

For sale is my LHD 68 panel van, have decided to sell it as I have had less and less time for it and would like to free up some funds for other projects.

Built in 1968 and started life in Sweden, I have owned this van since 2009. It has seen a lot of use before it came into my possession and been restored to a certain extent but has nothing to hide.

The body work is solid, however has a leak at the rear vent with mild rust bubbles and the rear arches have been cut out by a previous owner. I have had a body shop quote me for the repair work and to have it all fixed is £700 for everything. Also has a camper sliding door fitted which makes driving on uk roads much easier and safer as you don’t have as much of a blind spot when changing lanes and pulling out at junctions.

Interior is basic, it’s a bench seat model so non-walkthrough has a new dash fitted with a dvd player head unit and iPod connectivity, Kenwood speakers and a 4 output amp. Has a leisure battery and 240v mains adaptor. Has a full width rock and roll bed with foam, however the foam does need covering. It is missing headliner and sides need ply lining, I have the birch ply for at least one of these jobs and the wood will come with the van. Basic carpet on the floor. I will also include a travel trunk and roof rack with the sale.

It has been lowered 4inch with a red 9 coil overs and spring plate kit. Has a new twin port 1679cc machine to fit engine built by Laurie Pettitt with no more than 4,000 miles on it from new fitted just under 2 years ago. Has a slight squeak when clutch is down as the clutch bearing needs replacing but does not affect driving. Has an EMPI short shift gear stick to make gear shifts easier.

MOT and tax till august, sold as seen - loads of receipts for parts and work carried out
Please message me if interested or want any pics off a particular area of the van

SDC14691.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

SDC13942.jpg

SDC10901.jpg

SDC10884.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts