• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! 1971 LHD Westfalia (import)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herrmmy

Reaction score
1971 Earlybay LHD Westfalia

£17,995

Original Number Plate
Imported from Tennessee by previous owner
Rock 'n' Roll Bed
Single Hammock included for Pop Top however the pop top has been converted with a removable floor so children can sleep in it without the need for the hammock, see photos
Hammock (for 'little ones') above front seats
Fridge/sink unit
1600 twin port engine
Newly replaced fuel lines
Propex Heatsource HS2000 Heater newly bought and professionally installed to the van a couple of months ago ready for offgrid camping, fitted inside the buddy seat to avoid losing room under main bench seat
Cigarette lighter port with USB adapter fitted to dashboard for charging phones etc
Newly rewired and installed Durite Split Relay along with top of the range Duracell Extreme AGM leisure battery, plus new wiring to starter battery, see photos
Newly fitted door seals (not the cheap replica seals)
Jairbars newly fitted to tailgate window
Seatbelts fitted to front seats, buddy seat and one on bench seat plus a lapbelt to bench seat
It came with different interior on the seats so I bought OG material from another bus and recovered seats which look so much better.
Electric hook up point
Underneath floor pans are clean and solid

Things to point out are:

The drivers side footwell has an area which could do with a patch welded to it, see photos
There are one or two small areas of bubbling on the paint work and marks (see photos)
The original wheels are looking a bit tired, I was going to replace them but just haven’t got around to it

Please message me of you have any questions, I have tried to be as thorough as possible and obviously viewings are more than welcome. Also let me know if you need any more detailed photos.

The only reason for sale is I want something slammed. The plan was to slam this bus, but after some thought I feel it I couldn't bring myself to lowering and notching this stock bus so sadly it's up for sale.

We are in Gillingham, Dorset (SP8).

Thanks

29kyq6p.jpg

b8lnxc.jpg

11274o2.jpg

2zstuhe.jpg

98huvb.jpg

Hi Brett,sorry for the late reply. Yes it is at the moment. Was let down (again) this weekend by another buyer. My number is 07717 362464 or you can email me [email protected]

Thanks

Latest posts