• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD SOLD SOLD - 69 Deluxe Microbus - Texan import

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetin69

Reaction score
I have a lovely 69 Deluxe microbus. Im not sure I really want to sell it but a mate is offering me a freshly painted 73 westy 4 berth and I cant buy it without letting the tin top go. (obviously the 4 berth is mor attractive when you have two kids).

My tin top is the coolest van I have ever owned and Ive had 9 so far! Heres the spec:

Brilliant Blue with cloud white roof (all original patina paint nicely faded)
Totally straight with the exception of a little bump on the nose which you can push out but eventually plinks back in again when you go over a few bumps)
complete deluxe trim (apart from the front winscreen rubber which has been replaced for a standard)
1600tp engine with top end rebuild
new shocks
brakes overhauled on arrival from the states
slammed! but not a speed bump basher!
stock wheels with low profile tyres
microbus interior removed and a rock n roll bed fitted with westy side wardrobe
new ply floor with vinyl black and white tiles
New ply side and bulk head panels
has had a new battery tray welded without effecting the exterior patina
couple of other welds (front of rear arches) these have been just lacquered to protect from rust and not to spoil the patina
Beige Leather front seats from an american car (these arent in the best of shape but arent terrible)
4 tip exhaust
Taxed and MOT til end of feb (obviously tax exempt)
All UK registered etc etc
Awesome drive!

Still not sure I want to let this beauty go and wont be at all gutted if she doesnt! Im bored of driving family friendly westys and quite enjoying this van for myself!

Will try and sort out some pics over the weekend and put on photobucket account.
can email you some in the meantime if interested.

NOW SOLD! :D

I have lowered the price to £6950.

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=711761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

couple of pics on above link.

Not being funny but some more pictures would really help you sell this, it looks like a good bus but making people go to another forum that then only shows 2 pictures doesn't help. People like to see what you are selling with pictures of both the outside from all angles and good pictures of the inside.

Thanks for the advice. I know I have been a bit slack in getting pics organised :eek:ops

will pull my finger out and use photobucket tonight! :D

http://photobucket.com/deluxe69" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pulled my finger out! hope the link works! :D

Here ya go, give them a taster and they can use the link for the nitty gritty pics, it might help ;)

P1020706_600x450.jpg

P1020604_600x450.jpg

P1020704_600x450.jpg

P1020703_600x450.jpg

P1020666_600x450.jpg

P1020613_600x450.jpg

P1020610_600x450.jpg

P1020601_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts