• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Molbyj said:
Hi Matt im interested in the deluxe winders, vdo clock and as new Bosch SVA dizzy.

Pm sent

Haven#t forgotten, date with a camera booked for this evening (I have clearence from the wife :lol: )

il take the late bay brakes if your ok to box up and send via a courier.i know they will be heavy but happy to pay postage.

Molbyj said:
Hi Matt im interested in the deluxe winders, vdo clock and as new Bosch SVA dizzy.

Pm sent

Sorry, haven't forgotten about this but had a full on weekend. Will make it a priority to sort you out those pictures tomorrow. Thanks for your patients.

rabbie72 said:
HI Matt

I'm interested in the seats you've got for sale.

I have 3 sets for sale do you need to let me know which ones please.

jakey1396 said:
Hi Mattp could you email a picture of the early bay seat runners(the £25 ones), as i'm interested. Cheers Jakey

No a problem, will get that tomorrow

strongy said:
il take the late bay brakes if your ok to box up and send via a courier.i know they will be heavy but happy to pay postage.

May have to be 2 parcels as really heavy (or maybe Shipley?)

vw_mad said:
Pm sent splash pans

Post is £5 if you want them

Hi, I'll have the original vw heat exchanger if it's for the nearside.
Cheers :D

that should be fine,if you could box them up and give me the measurments and weight id be happy to sort the courier from this end you would need to be able to print the label of and tape it on and then leave out for them to collect tho?or i can leave it to you either way im happy :mrgreen:

just done a quick quote on parcell monkey to see how much heavey stuf costs and a 50cmx50cmx50cm weighing 40 kg costs less than £20 if it comes in at 30kg only a 10er.

Hi Matt, Let me know when you've had a chance to check on which side the heat exchanger is for. Cheers, Adam

hi Matt

Interested in these seats

Latebay lowback seats but the ones for headrests AND runners AND HEADRESTS in brown fabric, padding is good, headrests excellent but covers whilst in good condition are showing their age. Currently broken down to get recovered but can re-assemble £100

If you could box/ package I would arrange for collection

Latest posts