• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

some bits for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hogseye

Reaction score
wiper motor (working of course) £35
ebwipermotor.jpg

middle front bumper section some surface rust, but cleaned back to bare metal so you see wot you get. lovely condition no twisting £60
bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

dudly cooker out of a devon, missing the pan support but i have seen them at swopmeets £15
dudleyhob.jpg

dudleygrill.jpg

fits into unit like this
dudleyinuse.jpg

screen wash bottle and bracket £20
waterbottle.jpg

full set of roof bows for rear tin top £20
rooflinerbars.jpg

rust free late spit beam to use as lowered beam conversion £45
67beamfront.jpg

67beamrear.jpg

tow hooks as used on commercial or emergency service vehicles, powder coated £50
towhooks1.jpg

cyclone dusty conditions air filter as fitted to vans like Grazy's that come from places like portugal or south africa

cyclonefilter.jpg

got some other bits will have a look next week, but i know i have some headlight glass and chrome bezel's, some glass, and bits and bobs collect from ipswich or could post but larger bits will be expensive cheers nick

interested in dudley cooker do you now if it works ? and how much posted ?

morecambeandwize said:
Anyone know if the wiper motor is the same as on the splits?
dont think so

will find out postage on the items but the beam would be mega expensive i would have thought. haven't tried the cooker but when i restored my bus i just renewed the 'o' rings in behind the knobs and it worked fine there isnt anything else to go wrong really

morecambeandwize said:
Anyone know if the wiper motor is the same as on the splits?
Part numbers:
Split 12 volt: 211 955 113 C - August '64 - July '65, if 12 volt option fitted.
Split 12 volt: 211 955 113 D - August '65 - July '66, if 12 volt option fitted.
Split 12 volt: 211 955 113 Q - August '66 on,12 volt now standard.
Bay: 211 955 113 E - August '67 - July '68.
Bay: 211 955 113 H - August '68 - July '72.
Bay: 211 955 113 Q - August '72 on.

I work on the theory that VW wouldn't give different part numbers unless there were differences between the motors.
PS I have an NOS 211 955 113 E for sale.

i still want the dudley cooker if it is still for sale and need it posted so need a price for sending it if you can

just noticed the pm is still my outbox always seem to have a problem with messages going. but yes roof bows still here mate going to volksworld show saturday or im going to bus types if that helps

Latest posts