Spa ??????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemark

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am going on a 2 week road trip later in the year and we are going to do spa in the middle weekend. Haven't been before so just need your advice really on. tickets when Can we get them.. when can we get in thurs / Fri.. Can we leave on Mon.. where is best to stay and any other info you think I need..
Cheers

Buy tickets on the gate
Get there early on the Thursday at the latest- they've reduced the camping areas so it fills up pretty rapidly
Leaving on Monday morning is the best idea as there's still plenty going on the Sunday
(Be prepared that it will make all UK shows seem crap!)

sam@bugeyeddesigns said:
Buy tickets on the gate
Get there early on the Thursday at the latest- they've reduced the camping areas so it fills up pretty rapidly
Leaving on Monday morning is the best idea as there's still plenty going on the Sunday
(Be prepared that it will make all UK shows seem crap!)

Really? I thought it was unorganised, disjointed and fairly poor with lots of overpriced parts. Spa tax according to a Dutch trader, I bought the same genuine VW English workshop manual for 100 euros less at Ninove this year from the same chap.

Although saying that, I may go back next year now I know what to expect.

Latest posts