SPOTTED in Hereford

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman4175

Reaction score
spotted a lovely looking cream over red bay going along the Roman Road towards the starting gate island today @ about 1630. looked like a crossover from the back, i was about 5 cars behind & struggling to read the plate, although i'm sure it was on a K.

was this anyone on here?

was gutted i wasn't in mine as the weather's been mint. :D

Hi gman4175, I think the red & white bay is owned by a guy who lives in the new housing estate in Roman Road opposite Wiggins. You can sometimes see it (when he's at home) if you look towards the houses which are closest to the Roman Road about halfway between the Holmer Park turning and the end of the estate. Like you my Bay is still off the road at the moment, too many other household jobs to clear first. Let's hope we have a good summer this year,we deserve one. Regards racecarmike. :msn4:

Correct it's my mates lives on the new estate,we went to Bustypes 2 wks ago n i meet him at his house,just off the roman rd

Nice one for getting back to us lads. I'm not to far off being able to camp in mine. Trying to get as many miles under my belt in it as possible, just so I've got more confidence in the engine. I'll be looking out for you all, so don't forget to give us a wave if you see me cutting about in my crossover. :D

Latest posts