• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stainless hide away exhaust

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Till

Reaction score
I've just made this for a guy who wanted an exhaust that wouldn't scrape the floor on his low bus. I'm so pleased how it's turned out i thought i'd offer them for sale.
It tucks up neatly behind the rear valance which works well and it sounds superb.
Toffo24exhaust009.jpg

Toffo24exhaust012.jpg

Toffo24exhaust002.jpg

It's made to fit early bays with the removable rear valance and a large flange header as these don't hang so low as Empi or bugpack small flange headers.
They can be made to order for £225.

Cheers,Ade

till

how much posted to essex?

also is the exhaust supported anywhere apart from the manifold mount and do you polish out any of the welds?

Hi
Just to say that Ade did a brilliant job for me and even polished out one of the visable welds a real work of art !
After discussing what i wanted with Ade, he changed the outlet to a normal outlet with a bend for me, I will post up some pictures of the finnished exhaust when I can get them off of my phone.

curly head said:
till

how much posted to essex?

also is the exhaust supported anywhere apart from the manifold mount and do you polish out any of the welds?

Pm sent

toffo24 said:
Hi
Just to say that Ade did a brilliant job for me and even polished out one of the visable welds a real work of art !
After discussing what i wanted with Ade, he changed the outlet to a normal outlet with a bend for me, I will post up some pictures of the finnished exhaust when I can get them off of my phone.

Cheers,Pete
Here's a pic with the round tail pipe which i think looks better.
This is made for a large flange header which works better as the flange exits pretty much central and horizontal not like other small flange headers which exit at funny angles,this keeps it tucked up out the way nicely.
Note the difference

Toffosexhaust008.jpg

Toffosexhaust004-1.jpg

Hi Grazy, yes it was designed for that purpose, no part of the exhaust is lower than engine support bar so that will scrape before the exhaust.
Till.

Hi could you please tell me if the exhaust would have any clearance worries if its fitted with a Westy style tow bar????
cheers

Latest posts