Stanford Hall 2009

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ive submitted an application for a club area at Stanford Hall again this year.

Further details as and when confirmed. Those with passes get to 'display' within the show in our club area, but entrance tickets are the responsibility of the individual, as is any camping required.

Cheers, Mike

Mike

and me please, may have a contingent heading over from the midlands :mrgreen:

Passes are here, 15 this year!

Ill need home addresses from all those who are definately up for it, via PM please, so I can issue passes.

Thanks.

Good job I had a look at this thread, reminded me to get my form in for camping, has to be recieved by 24th April. Would be keen to 'display' but if I have my boy with me, will be needing to leave about 3pm. If that's not really cricket, fair enough, otherwise put my name on the list please Clem!

Pete B said:
Good job I had a look at this thread, reminded me to get my form in for camping, has to be recieved by 24th April. Would be keen to 'display' but if I have my boy with me, will be needing to leave about 3pm. If that's not really cricket, fair enough, otherwise put my name on the list please Clem!

Should be fine Pete. :)

Hi Clem

Can you explain how this works - Is this a like specific area in the general car park or
do you have to 'display' your bus up by the house/lake area. Would like to
join in if it's kind of 'low key'. Not sure my jalopy is to show standard..

Cheers

James

If its like last year then a small space up by the house, very chilled and fairly low key, Clem Xanadu and Graham were there last year along with a few others.....

Like Aaron said, its a club area, by the lake/house, within the show. Its not about the finest buses .... people, I think?, like to see examples of what folk use.

PM me anyone who wants a pass! :)

Hi Clem

Just put it to the missues and she groaned a bit about the 5hours minimum
to stay there ( we have a couple of boys 3 and 18months so I kinda get it).

But,if you see someone lurking about with two small boys and a glum wife
- it's me !!

Cheers

James

james_stan said:
Hi Clem

Just put it to the missues and she groaned a bit about the 5hours minimum
to stay there ( we have a couple of boys 3 and 18months so I kinda get it).

But,if you see someone lurking about with two small boys and a glum wife
- it's me !!

Cheers

James

I feel your pain! :lol: Mines the same ;)

Hope to see you there anyway, Mike

I'll be up for this one :D will probably be bringing the family along as well cos the wife liked this show last year and not to hectic for the little ones :D
Clem already PM'd you with my details :D

May be coming for a day trip in the beetle, can i park by you guys of is there a day visitors car park.
Depends if the fire ex. are ready for collection

Latest posts