Stanford Hall 2009

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Clem any places left for Stanford Hall on Sunday, sorry it's late in the day but was'nt sure whether the C.E steering rack would be fitted in time, but it will be.

Cheers

Dave

70_westy_2.jpg

Hi Clem
im there from saturday cos im trading sunday '' would love to put my panel van in the club display'' any chance of a pass????

do you want to organise an early bay display fro the Van jamboree show at Newark in May ?

Camping and Club passes turned up today so I'll see you all there!

Who is camping the night before?

Cheers clem for sorting it all out as well!

Due to problems with my van I will not be in the line up. I had a pass through this morning. If someone wants it I will put in the post first class in the morning 29/04/09, Shame to waste the pass. Please PM me your address and I will post it on. :)

Lucky boy said:
Due to problems with my van I will not be in the line up. I had a pass through this morning. If someone wants it I will put in the post first class in the morning 29/04/09, Shame to waste the pass. Please PM me your address and I will post it on. :)
pm sent

Hi Clem

Any club display passes left, not camping overnight but quite happy to stay all day.

Cheers
Steve

My westy has decided to drop oil all over the place, workshop fixed it yesterday, but dropped a fresh batch all over the drive when I got home last night!!

Anyway, I've dropped Dave a PM as he was first on the list for asking, but if others would like to PM me their details I will send the pass on - rather someone had it that can definately make it as mine is a 50/50 chance at best

As a matter of interest, anyone else had problems lately with main oil seals?

David

So whos in the official non offical line up for EB.com, sorry wouldnt trust the bus that far in one weekend :deadhorse:

My passes for the new beetle club stand should be with me soon.

Guys

Ive sent out all the passes now. Please will anyone who has a pass keep an eye in this thread, and the one in events, and if you cant go, proactively contact someone who wants to and post your pass on.
We were given an addditional 5 passes this year, and we can build on this, year on year hopefully, if we fully attend. :)
I know 'stuff happens' and am grateful to those that have shared so far ...... thanks folks. :)

I guess tomorrow (Friday) will be the last day to get them posted, so be keen!

Cheers, Mike

Clem said:
We were given an addditional 5 passes this year, and we can build on this, year on year hopefully, if we fully attend. :)
Cheers, Mike

coooooome on team EB, lets pull a full house out of the bag!

Pass came today yipee ---thanks lucky boy. :mrgreen:

I'll bring some eb forum sticker incase anybody want some ;)

Well, me and my boy will be there. Have camping and show passes (thanks Clem). Have just checked the info for camping, and apparently entry to the camping area is from 1.00pm until 8.00pm only, so don't be late! If anyone want's to get an informal EB group camp going or just hook up for a beer in the evening, my number is 07881-800-509. I intend to be there mid afternoon (but am crap at EVER leaving on time....) so that Aaron can have a look around the house itself, presuming it's still open when we (eventually) get there.

uber cool said:
Pass came today yipee ---thanks lucky boy. :mrgreen:

I'll bring some eb forum sticker incase anybody want some ;)

I'm not sure if you still have to get in???? or is this the pass just for the line up???? I am going now, but in the fastback. I forgot to MOT it :oops: all sorted now. The poor old van has the engine out now and stripped down. :( It should be back on the road next week, sometime. :lol:

Mike

Pass arrived this morning, thanks ever so much for sorting that out, free tea/beer whatever when I see you.

Steve

loweredlight said:
Hi Clem any places left for Stanford Hall on Sunday, sorry it's late in the day but was'nt sure whether the C.E steering rack would be fitted in time, but it will be.

Cheers

Dave

70_westy_2.jpg

Sorry I didnt manage to sort you a pass. Nice van though, I was in the MWay services this morning! (Blue squareback) its 'just' clicked!

rustydiver said:
So whos in the official non offical line up for EB.com, sorry wouldnt trust the bus that far in one weekend :deadhorse:

You passed me in your newbie on the M6, just after 8AM I believe :D

Tofufi said:
rustydiver said:

Yep i did, i gave you a good wave and you was flashing at me ;) , stayed in Kenilworth Sat night so was not too much of an early start.

rustydiver said:
Tofufi said:
rustydiver said:

Yep i did, i gave you a good wave and you was flashing at me ;) , stayed in Kenilworth Sat night so was not too much of an early start.

Yup, I saw you wave :D

I saw several newbie cabs in the same colours as yours at the show, but none had the EB rear window sticker :lol:

I was up at 4am that morning... :?

4am :shock: you are dedicated.

We were parked in the NB stand opposite the EB one. There was another Dark Flint NB in the concours area, he won last year. The car is an 05 plate with only 3000 miles on it.

Its good to get a Van to flash and wave at us, usually beep and wave when driving past but just get stange looks.

Latest posts