Stanford Hall 2009

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of camping the night before. My fastbacks in a line up. :D So if there is any room for my van in the line up let me know.

Lucky boy said:
I was thinking of camping the night before. My fastbacks in a line up. :D So if there is any room for my van in the line up let me know.

Yes, please. PM me your address and Ill post you a pass.

Mike

Hi Mike
Sent off for my camping pass. Let me know how your numbers go as more than happy to fill in at the last minute if you don't get the full 15 for the line up, but will probably only be around until 3ish
David

cotswoldiver said:
Hi Mike
Sent off for my camping pass. Let me know how your numbers go as more than happy to fill in at the last minute if you don't get the full 15 for the line up, but will probably only be around until 3ish
David

Thanks David :)

is there a time we need to be in the lineup this year?

i might be tempted, but equally a chilled out journey down and spot inthe carpark would also suit me just fine :)

baron said:

i might be tempted, but equally a chilled out journey down and spot inthe carpark would also suit me just fine :)

By 11am, I think. Ive been expecting you ;)

Im not coming with the van, but may be parking on club concepts stand with my new beetle cab, thats if they got any passes left.

Look out for my car its got an Earlybay.com sticker in the back. Havnt told the bettle club that though :lol:

P4220062.jpg

cotswoldiver said:
Hi Mike
David

PM me your address David?

Mike

A few passes left, dont be shy, its just a display ..... everyday buses welcomed! :)

jimthebin said:
how many have you got confirmed now clem?

i am temped but may be i will be braver next year

C'mon ...... :D

All passes requested so far will be posted out by the end of this week. Ill be away, and probably out of touch, till the middle of next week, so if people want to guarantee a pass they need to request by this Friday 24th please.

I may be able to sort any late requests next week, but it'll be close!

Cheers, Mike

Clem said:
baron said:

By 11am, I think. Ive been expecting you ;)

SOLD!

someones got to show that ssvc lot aint they ;)

Clem said:
Lucky boy said:

Yes, please. PM me your address and Ill post you a pass.

Mike

Sorry, It doesn't look like i'm taking my van:( It failed the MOT today. Drag link, washers, rear wheel bearing and no main beam. I have no time to get it all fixed. I should know better :( :(

If you're really desperate I may be going again :lol:

Some day I'll paint my van to a standard that may suit a vehicle in the line-up a bit better.

Still, I did more than 100 miles in it this afternoon without a hiccough.

Drop me a PM if I'm needed/wanted - should still be enough time to send out a pass :)

Can we have a list of who will be in the line-up so I know who to look out for, even if I'm not in it? 8)

Tofufi said:
Some day I'll paint my van to a standard that may suit a vehicle in the line-up a bit better.

Having said that, I aim to have my bug suitable for the concourse by next years show... so won't be taking my van at all (exams permitting!) :shock:

Latest posts