Stanford Hall pics!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
Well, what a great one day show! First and definately not the last time i'll be visiting!

Some of the bays I saw

StanfordHall07004.jpg

StanfordHall07005.jpg

StanfordHall07003.jpg

StanfordHall07002.jpg

StanfordHall07001.jpg

Sorry, there would of been more but my camera battery wasn't charged :oops: :roll:

Nice to meet Pete Nice also all be it briefly. Pete, I think it's the wrong one though after checking! But cheers anyway! :wink:

Cool pix Scampi good show ? Like that dry looking red one with chrome fuchs 8)

i had a good time, and spent my money on actual things i need rather than shiny stuff :D

im in love with those army/jeep/bath-tub things i saw at the top infront of the hall.

yeah earlies are gonna dominate 2007 shows , move over the spit brigade , would have come along Scampi but bit of a jaunt up there . went to a local show for vintage cars in Felixstowe , was pretty cool few v dubs there . a couple of Early bays one red deluxe for sale @ £8000 :shock: but then that maybe the going rate i don`t know , good fun tho 8)

Cool pics Scampi, went surfin instead. Sounds like i missed out on a very nice show. One of my buddies went in his split, said there was loads of nice early bays, and a westy line up! 8)

Crackin day out, some rearly nice bays to be seen and the autojumble was massive :shock:
I was rearly good tho and got a couple of essential items like the side glass ive been after for ages, fitting that tomorow :D
Oh, and a jailbar kit, (notice how i said essential items) :roll:

Picture848.jpg

Picture847.jpg

Picture846.jpg

Picture845.jpg

Picture844.jpg

Sensational, the buses certainly look good en masse eh? the pic of the lineup from behind is my pic of the bunch. I was trying to work out how many had been whacked with the slamming stick, but your grass grows too thick!
Does anybody know if all those shiny nose emblems are chrome or stainless?
If they are stainless where do you get them from?
Thanks dudes.
David

Scampi said:
Well, what a great one day show! First and definately not the last time i'll be visiting!

Some of the bays I saw

StanfordHall07004.jpg

Nice to meet Pete Nice also all be it briefly. Pete, I think it's the wrong one though after checking! But cheers anyway! :wink:

thats us :wink:
we didnt meet up with anyone from off here, but yes there was a great selction of e.b's out on sunday

Jealous, jealous, jealous :cry:

Wish I could have gone, but hay-ho and all that - glad those who went had a good time :D

Maybe next year :)

68 devon said:
Scampi said:

Some of the bays I saw

StanfordHall07004.jpg

thats us :wink:
we didnt meet up with anyone from off here, but yes there was a great selction of e.b's out on sunday

Lovely van. Will remember you for next time defo :wink:

Latest posts