Stanford Hall pics!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clem said:
flash234.jpg

That was me :)

Is that your van?

68 devon said:
Scampi said:

thats us :wink:
we didnt meet up with anyone from off here, but yes there was a great selction of e.b's out on sunday

aaah, so that was you, i saw the van, but couldn't actually remember what your looked like, nice tucked in wheels anyway, I'm seek you out properly next time

and i see how you get in down the bottom then, be a ssvc member :D

and nice van clem, cracking westy line up, I spoke to the guy next to you, but you seemed to have a bit of a throng in your van when i was noseying

lobus said:
Do I recognise those deluxe trims?
They look the goods I must say!

Yes they are spot on. :) The dent came out 95%, but now looks just right with the rest of the van, even the rubbers survived the transplant ;)

Thanks again.

Those pics make me so jealous - when will mine be finished :cry:

Looks like the EB turn out is a grower and we shall soon be a force to be reckoned with at these meets :wink: :D

gninnam said:
Those pics make me so jealous - when will mine be finished :cry:

Looks like the EB turn out is a grower and we shall soon be a force to be reckoned with at these meets :wink: :D

We will take over the world :wink:

Clem said:
lobus said:
Do I recognise those deluxe trims?
They look the goods I must say!

Yes they are spot on. :) The dent came out 95%, but now looks just right with the rest of the van, even the rubbers survived the transplant ;)

Thanks again.

Mate you're welcome, it's fantastic to see they went to such a sweet project.
Lobus International parts is thriving!
David

finally got the pics off my camera

the ones of the convoy are in the general chat bit, buit here's what else caught my interest before my camera battery died :( funny thing, I took a good 30 photo's, but the one single picture I took of a split just happened to be done as kevlondon arrived at my side to rip me for photographing splits! safe to say there are no split shots below :wink:

mmm, accessories n stickers
sh-rear-window.jpg

kinda familiar looking bus, only with a sunroof, grrr
sh-red-deluxe.jpg

doublecab, yay! isn't it from here?
sh-doublecab.jpg

and i know these guys are on here, top bus donny crew :D
sh-68-devon.jpg

and here's the line up
sh-line-up.jpg

That last pic is how i would like my garden to be 8)

the porsche slate grey crewcab is awsome. it was at the bus stopover last year. that is the standard i want my bus to end up

Latest posts