Steering Wheel Cover

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lang

Reaction score
In the process of repairing the chips & cracks in the steering wheel but fancy having a cover for the outer wheel. Does anybody know who sells them for bays. Fed up with my hands going black & I'm not sure painting will really last.

P250511_1909.jpg

Hi,

There aren't too many covers to be found in the Uk. I think when I was looking I could only find decent ones for sale in the US. You could make one, which is what I did. Get a scrap bit of leather and after measuring and cutting it out get someone with a heavy duty sewing machine to sew (without a thread) down the sides to puncture holes at equal distance, then with some strong thread and a couple curved needles you can lace it up.

Takes a while and some patience. There are some good videos detailing how to cover a wheel on youtube.

That looks real good, you got me thinking now about how to persuade the Mrs to help me out with this one :mrgreen:

Message THIS guy on ebay, I sent him the measurements and him did me a one off for the split...
1286.jpg

...love it :)

Latest posts