Steering wheels?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
Have been thinking about this for a while now, but has anyone ever fitted a smaller steering wheel in there bay?
Have seem some 14" steering wheels on JustKampers web site and with a boss it comes to about £45 which isn't to bad really but would like to see 1 fitted 1st so......any pictures of your steering wheels please

my fella recons i've grown arm muscle since i've had my bay :lol: the wheels fairly small but having never driven with a standard size wheel it feels easy enough until i come to park... then the battle begins! :lol: :roll:

I'm looking to change my seat for something else so thought that a smaller steering wheel will give me more leg room, as for a smaller wheel yes they are heavier when it comes to parking but having driven Mini's with 10 inch steering wheels i think i will be able to handle it!
(Could always keep me steering wheel just in case)

Drove a bay with teledials and a smaller wheel on and it was an absolute nightmare! And that was during the period when I had my bug with the wide chromies and little mountney on.

I guess you might get away with a smaller steering wheel if you have stock wheels on your van?

Latest posts