steves 67 bay resto thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. I missed this one! Lot of very nice details indeed, and you wouldn't tell from the outside.
You work in a chromeshop? :mrgreen:
I love the green!

BRING OUT THE GIMP!
him & her said:
2009_0717copypics0016.jpg

You can't really tell from the photo's but the interior panels look cool as fook - It's an awesome bus that will get loads of attention......

cab area

k0fqy1.jpg

erzzty.jpg

dfv94w.jpg

Dash top tiki to match the shifter
r0b13r.jpg

walk through
15cod5e.jpg

seat backs
30kyv7d.jpg

2nw02gi.jpg

Even the glove box has had the treatment - pity no one will ever see it :lol:
2yorivp.jpg

Made from scratch back seat - still to get the tiki/grass/bamboo treatment :shock:

a2402f.jpg

2h7qe6o.jpg

10nc6qa.jpg

including storage, the semi-circular cutouts are for storing the cab hammock
xo38ev.jpg

Versatile middle seat

Faces forward like a micro bus
e81oww.jpg

Or easily swaps to rear facing for camping time
dlkeqc.jpg

and then flips down to create a 3/4 width bed...... tried to get Steve to strike a catalogue pose on it, but he wouldn't play :shock:
ka5tzd.jpg

Cushions may need a retrim though!
no7msy.jpg

you van is looking sweeeet!!!
where abouts did you get the material to cover your door cards if you dont mind me asking

There just various beach mats,already got a couple the rest have been begged.stolen and borrowed of mates and family.Will probably remake and recover again and use a different type of panel clip instead of the original ones,so they will locate straight into the holes in the door unlike the og ones which are offset.The beach mats really need to be checked for size and quality as some are more like a grass.

I love metal flake and the chrome steering column well..... keep up the great work mate, Frankie.

stevey pull ya finger out and get the bitch on the road before i come throw and kickkkkkkkk ya buttttttt
one day my bus will be as cool as your
the only 67dd deluxe in the town

Love your work Steve..that green metal flake will look insane when the sun hits it.
I'll be keeping an eye on this resto,lots of unique touches.
Lovin the chrome touches too 8)

It's been a while so a bit of an update sunroof's fitted but needs a bit of adjustment.while get round if it stops raining long enough.Engine's on its way getting built will get some photos as soon as

Steve

67 BAY said:
It's been a while so a bit of an update sunroof's fitted but needs a bit of adjustment.while get round if it stops raining long enough.Engine's on its way getting built will get some photos as soon as

Steve

Steve its been 9 months :shock: wheres these photos :lol: ;)

ground hugger said:
67 BAY said:

Steve

Steve its been 9 months :shock: wheres these photos :lol: ;)

Will get some up when i get back from hols Dave,had a very large bout of couldn't be arsed with it.Motor had to be stripped to clearance the new cam and be busy with the volksrod.

Latest posts