steves 67 bay resto thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures showing some slow progress,binned the 4 rear 1/4 idea asi wasn't happy with them and went for solid windows seems to look cleaner.

2rvyatx.jpg

2jdly05.jpg

jhu6hi.jpg

w9fa00.jpg

Bit of colour on something that needs it

r10x1c.jpg

hrnhwg.jpg

14yaa6p.jpg

24bj9ki.jpg

Looking cool and the gang 8) what did you prime your wheel cover with?

Spare wheel cover was just de-greased,lightly rubbed with a red scotch pad(some plastics can tend to go a bit fluffy when rubbed and also not to lose the finish)just left the scratch marks due to this.Tak ragged to get rid of dust, de-grease again and then primed using plastic primer(available in aerosols, mainly used for plastic bumpers,mirrors ,etc)

67 BAY said:
Spare wheel cover was just de-greased,lightly rubbed with a red scotch pad(some plastics can tend to go a bit fluffy when rubbed and also not to lose the finish)just left the scratch marks due to this.Tak ragged to get rid of dust, de-grease again and then primed using plastic primer(available in aerosols, mainly used for plastic bumpers,mirrors ,etc)

nice one dood :wink: looks quality 8)

yep definitely looks quality, i dont know how you will get any sleep at night with sparkly stuff and all that chrome :p 8)

This one is a real quality item, I'm loving the dash, very clean look.
But aren't you afraid the reflection of the white dash in the windshield is gonna blind you?
Please let me know how you experience it.
But, really really really cool overall look.

Hi Steve the van looks wkd!!!! After seeing her in the flesh she looks like a real piece of art. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D We will see you on Tuesday for a slammin! Long live Spraymek. Love Rich n Zo

It's all in the Details.........

NOS italian spec indicators
b6oewl.jpg

Moon gas pedal and chrome column base
mtrq6x.jpg

Chrome dash plates
2jxufb.jpg

Nicely tucked in
296ojh3.jpg

Mr Popcorn is tha Green and White ride yours ? :shock:

Its Fookin Sic Mate :twisted: :twisted: Love the detail 8)

nah mate, 'fraid not, it's Steve's - aka 67 bay, he plays with it between restoring his customers dubs. Mine's the Porka

Latest posts