Stickers & Tax discs now available - see Shop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a couple of external one as well please, as long as you don't mind exporting them to Australia.
I think number 3 is the go, nice and easy to read as a bus cruises past. The others are good but not quite right. I like that it is the same font as the Volkswagen badge. Nice touch that.

Have we got a price yet? Or should I say are they made yet? let me know and I wil sort out some folding stuff to whoever is in charge.
David

Great idea chaps :D :D (can put it next to my JK ones)

can i please have i take 2 internal ones please!

regards

marcher :)

sooooo, have you picked out one sticker from the list you are going to use or are people ordering what one they like

im confoosed :roll:

hurry up

wanna dump my VZI ones fpr earlybay.com

when do you need dosh, i want two internal ones, will they have usernames on them too

slammedresto said:
hurry up

wanna dump my VZI ones fpr earlybay.com

when do you need dosh, i want two internal ones, will they have usernames on them too

The stickers we have supplied to the site owner don't have usernames on.

With the permission of the site owners, we could supply username stickers for you, with the Earlybay logo, listed in our online shop.

£1.50 from each order would be available from each order for the site owners to use as they wish - the money from the volkszone ones we supply is split - 50p to Brads Cancer Foundation, and £1.00 towards the running of the site.

If this is of interest, please email [email protected] and we can organise everything, if not, sorry for wasting your time if you've read this far! :D

Gareth

Yes apologies from me - Gareth has sent them through to me - just getting my act together in terms of payment & postage !!

Current ones dont have usernames but as Gareth says looks like we could sort something out ...

EarlyBay said:
Yes apologies from me - Gareth has sent them through to me - just getting my act together in terms of payment & postage !!

Current ones dont have usernames but as Gareth says looks like we could sort something out ...

ive emailed him as mentioned 8)

gutted , just ordered my early bay stickers , and now Slook do em with user names . really gutted :cry: :cry: :cry:

How long does it take for the stickers to be posted???

Just wondering as I ordered 2 on the 22nd of Jan and haven`t had them yet? :cry:

Yes sorry about the rather slow posting - Im catching up ! Yours has gone out and should be with you either tomorrow morning or next day at the latest ...the last batch to get up to date will be packed up tonight and posted out first thing tomorrow ...

Nice one captain!

I just really keen to get the van fitted with its new early bay sticker 8)

Latest posts