STOLEN split and bay. PLEASE READ!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soysauce3

Reaction score
These 2 vans belonging to my B.f's dad and brother were stolen from a locked garage in Ivychurch, Kent on Saturday night / early Sunday morning :(
Please keep your eyes peeled and contact this number if you see them 07786360580

SO42 split
holiday9-260812spascclier051_zps11aaaba5.jpg

Westy T2B sunroof camper
marksvan_zpsd24315e0.jpg

I've shared this on my Facebook, my wifes facebook, flat4dubs, Durham dubbers & angel vw club.

Hope you hear something back on these soon!!!

Possible sightings in Palmarsh, Kent sunday afternoon and also Newmarket, Cambridge.

This seems to be happening more and more, i think I'm hearing of at last 3 a week! I really hope you get them back., thieving scum!

Yeah already seen and shared this on FB. It's getting out of hand the amount that are being stolen.
Good luck and fingers crossed.

clyde said:
Yeah already seen and shared this on FB. It's getting out of hand the amount that are being stolen.
Good luck and fingers crossed.
Agreed.

What seems so bad to me is that even when a probable ringed and therefore likey stolen vehicle is identified, despite the honest efforts of the current owner, the authorities display a staggering lack of interest. (See post "oval lights....).

It would appear to me that the authorities are probably more interested and therefore more occupied in gathering more money together via various fines imposed for minor infringements rather than investigating a stolen vehicle (which would be less lucrative).

I guess it's what happens when you allow accountants to run law enforcement.

Latest posts