Stoner Park VW Expo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Sam*

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do we normally have club camping and a slot in the Expo for Stonor.

I noted that camping is only permitted for clubs.

Cheers
Sam

As a VWOCGB affiliated club we are able to pre book camping. The field adjacent to the camping is used for the bus line ups so we've normally just parked up in there ... it's pretty informal and laid back and a nice way to do it. :D

Sounds great to me mate.
The web site reads as though the pitches etc are book through the applicants club.
Is there a list similar to Stanford hall etc ?
Cheers
Sam

I think just book online Sam

http://www.abvwc.com/camping-form.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I didn't want to over complicate this one ;) No list for the line up, just roll into Rikki's big field

Ok mate, thank you and hopefully see you there.

So I just need to be a forum member in order to be able to book camping?

Its always been my favorite show and its my first year with an early bay :)

Yeah, just dont misbehave and let us down :mrgreen: :lol: :msn4:

Hi, I can't make the camping side of this show but can I enter the show and join the line up rather than park 1/2 mile away in the public car park?
Thanks.

sacramentobay said:
Hi, I can't make the camping side of this show but can I enter the show and join the line up rather than park 1/2 mile away in the public car park?
Thanks.

I think so, get there reasonably early and ask at the gate.

Clem said:
sacramentobay said:
Thanks.

I think so, get there reasonably early and ask at the gate.

Thanks Clem, I'll try that!
Cheers.

After starting the thread I won't be camping. I I will head up for the day tho so see you there u

*Sam* said:
After starting the thread I won't be camping. I I will head up for the day tho so see you there u

Same here now :lol:

I will be there all weekend and will start the line up early along side the SSVC's line up. When you arrive please make sure you head over as there are no restrictions to numbers or eta's

Cheers

Rikki

Latest posts