• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stormforce cover.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vesp

Reaction score
As I no longer have a use for this cover, I've decided to make some room in the garage. It is an excellent cover and best I've had over the years, real quality. I used this on/off for about 6 months then as I was using the camper most days throughout the winter I decided to leave it off. Its in great condition due to little use but as I live on a hill the wind can be very strong at times and has parted the cover at the base seam in one corner for about 1M and the tie down strap, but I have managed to get one re-attached. A simple fix would be to re-sow it back on but I don't have a sowing machine to do this. It comes with the bag for storage as well. This fault is reflected in the price because these usually retail at about 190 pounds. Im asking £SOLD.

Re-sow for a cheap quality cover or use it to protect your van inside the garage from knocks.

Pics to follow.

Any questions please ask.

Latest posts