strange people on ebay???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagboyblue

Reaction score
just put my sc on ebay and look what message i got :D

well i would of said thats a nice one but after yo comment about rusty bag of shit im not so sure do you not understand rat look then??????????? check my feedback see if my single cab is what you call rusty bag of shit ha ha fuckin expencive bag of shit 6,half k iv done on it underneeth all the dear bits but i love leavin the top its all its history rod an the desert rat.

f**k me i was only trying to make some people realise people are out there to sell shit for money - very touchy

well i suppose some people just can't read through the lines

someone buy this sc off me from this site so i don't have to respond to tools like this

:D

bare shell to functioning sick ride

this truck is the nuts

i am selling for a quick buck

you have to understand ,this is e bay not vzi.....Maybe a bit more pc?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RHD-VW-single-cab_W0QQitemZ280461391898QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item414ccd381a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mate it's a cool SC and those who 'know' will also know it's cool so you don't need to oversell it - I'd be super factual and let it sell itself..........

If I had the money and was in the mkt for a SC it'd be here on the drive.

all imho and I can remove my comments if you require [just PM]

D

:lol: Ebay is a breeding ground for cock shiners.

Shame your selling the truck though, its awesome. Where did the bows come from?

:lol:

believe me dude - i don't want to sell, i love this ride to bits and i spent so long getting it back on the road, i will be gutted to see it go

i need to sort a few things and also another money pit that needs my attention :D

Photo266.jpg

if i can sort things soon i will keep the sc :D

hoops are off south59 on ssvc dude

dagboyblue said:
well i would of said thats a nice one but after yo comment about rusty bag of shit im not so sure do you not understand rat look then??????????? check my feedback see if my single cab is what you call rusty bag of shit ha ha fuckin expencive bag of shit 6,half k iv done on it underneeth all the dear bits but i love leavin the top its all its history rod an the desert rat.

It's either too early in the morning/too late at night/I'm too old to understand the 'yoof of today', but I need a translation of this!
:shock:

VeeDubMan said:
dagboyblue said:

It's either too early in the morning/too late at night/I'm too old to understand the 'yoof of today', but I need a translation of this!
:shock:

yeah, I couldn't make head nor tail of it :( wish I knew what was going on!

dagboyblue said:
if i can sort things soon i will keep the sc :D

hoops are off south59 on ssvc dude

Hmm that must be a tough decision to make, two very nice looking commercials!

Might get in touch with that guy, when I've got some bows I'm going to knock up a cover for it (my dad's company makes banners in house to got access to heavy duty banner grade material, brass eyeletting kit and a mansized sewing machine) so if you keep the truck and fancy a cover I'll let you know how I get on.

Latest posts