• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stuff For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane r

Reaction score
LHD Early Bay Steering Box- £50 posted

Starter Motor- £20 +

Full set of Trim Cards (Deluxe) including bulkhead bit etc- will split if people are after individual pieces I suppose

Will consider swaps etc

Hi Dave

they're grey and black if memory serves. They can be painted any colour though, I've experimented with other cards and plastic coat does the business.

The door cards have the heater channel arm rests that would have lead to the cut out in the bulk heads. The bulk head covers then have the outlet hole for blowing heat to the back. Proper deluxe set, I've never seen another like it. It's not perfect, one card is a bit ropey (the corners have gone a bit soft) but there are no tears etc. The set is in 'good' condition. It includes cards for areas that I didn't even no they MADE cards for!

Shane

No pics yet, I'll dig them all out tonight and try to take some if it doesn't rain. I had planned to stick them in but, since I started racing, I've been taking as much stuff OUT of the van as possible :lol:

I paid £150 for the set, which I thought was a deal at the time, as I've seen a pair of bulkhead cards for near that. Just looking to recoup the cash (and immediately spend it on some other VW bit :rolleyes:)

If crosser doesn't come through, I'd be interested in the cards for the front
doors, sliding door and tailgate.

Cheers :)

Hi,

Are these cards rhd or lhd?

If they are rhd and everybody else bails out - can I have next dibs on the sliding door, and the long side (opposite) card?

Cheers,

Mike

Ok, dug them out of the garage. you can see I started to plasticote one of the door cards to match my van. Just goes to show they can be colour-coded to match any van.

If you want them you'll have to be quick though, as I'm almost ready to go back to my original plan of putting them in my own van!

L1020265.jpg

there the same colour as mine so can i buy the 2 bulkhead panels... can you pm me how much....

thanks

dave

can pick them up at next chequers meet if thats ok...

oh dear I made a bonfire of a complete set of this stuff when I took them out of my Deluxe!! Now i feel a bit of a...........

351913173459996c6a732c.gif

panalvan said:
How good is the steering box is there much play also will it fit my 1970 westy
Cheers

It seems good to me, it was certainly better than the one I have in my van (which I have now managed to adjust). The box was bought for my 71, so should fit.

strongy said:
you sold the frond door cards yet?
i just want the armrests,how much?

works for me, as I think I might use the door cards myself (I have a set of delux arm rest in my van already)

£20 + post (unless you want to pick up?)

Latest posts