stupid question time

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middi

Reaction score
Had a leak in the cab for a while well found it yesterday and the rubbers for the washer windowscreen have rotted at all the tee joins and where they push onto the sprayers
Have done the low ones just the top ones to sort so Is there a easy way to get at the drivers (lhd) side pipe work without taking the dash off
Thanks

Going from memory here as it was a while ago when I did mine but I think I popped the jets off, disconnected them and then with the cluster out I pulled the pipework down after disconnecting from the switch. Replace the pipe, feed back up and reconnect to the switch and the jets.

Hope that's somewhere close!

Thanks. Do the jets have a nut on the inside of the van that hold them on dont want to they and force something off thats not meant to happen as been there before :roll:

middi said:
Thanks. Do the jets have a nut on the inside of the van that hold them on dont want to they and force something off thats not meant to happen as been there before :roll:

I'm sure they just just twist through 90 degrees then you can remove them....sure someone will back me up on this one....good luck ;)

clips on the back, bit of a pain getting them out but squeeze the clips in and they should pull out from the front.

Thanks chaps will be giving it a go weekend Me thinks it will be a less then a fiver job but all day do it :lol:

Latest posts