Surrey meet?????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What day suits best

• Saturday

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • monday

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry I could not be there today, but opted to plough on with the carbs and iron out a few issues. Next time deffo and prehaps the next meet at the Fairmile?

bigdaz said:
got to put a clutch in my old Bay tomorrow morning but i am planning to get there if things go smoothly.
how'd the clutch go? and the carbs streetboy?
good to meet up with Angus, sydney, and froggy today - yeah would be up for a fairmile some time 8)

Yeah i agree good to meet up and nice that the weather was good, maybe next time we could meet up somewhere where that has facilities so the wifes / kids could come along, the daughter was a little upset when i said that there were other children there.
The only real issue is now having looked round robs westy i really need to do something regarding either selling mine or converting it ;)

Yeah good to meet up today. Funny, I've meet more people off the forum in the last two weeks than the whole of last year! I'll check when the next meeting is scheduled for the Fairmile and let you know. May even make a point of going myself for a change.

Great to see your busses and hear the stories to go with them.

Yeah not bad really. Fired up straight away and idled when they got warm. Had a touch of racing on flicking the throttle and had to readjust the linkage. It has certainly made a difference, it goes very well :D
One thing that will be a headache is the mixture screw on the lefthand carb, can't see how the hell I can get a screwdriver on it :? its very close to the fan cowling.

Up for the Fairmile when it comes round again.
Glad those who turned out today had a good time, as for the weather?. Been fantastic today :D

r73 said:
bigdaz said:
got to put a clutch in my old Bay tomorrow morning but i am planning to get there if things go smoothly.
good to meet up with Angus, sydney, and froggy today - yeah would be up for a fairmile some time 8)

not too bad Did the clutch sorted out the rear brakes and changed the fuel filter in 3 hours.

i did get over to the Watermill but not untill about 2.45 so missed everybody unfortunatley but what wonderfull weather and a great view of box hill from the beer garden.

Anyone up for a meet up to drive to Slough Swap Meeet next month

bigdaz said:
r73 said:
bigdaz said:

not too bad Did the clutch sorted out the rear brakes and changed the fuel filter in 3 hours.

i did get over to the Watermill but not untill about 2.45 so missed everybody unfortunatley but what wonderfull weather and a great view of box hill from the beer garden.

Anyone up for a meet up to drive to Slough Swap Meeet next month

mate sorry bout that - couldnt park up there so ended up in denbies vineyard!! just up the road. must have just missed you!
Yeah were going to Slough - would be up for cruise there.

no worries, i did drive past Denbies,
as far as Slough goes Doors open at 9.00 and the car park can get full early so i would be planning to leave here around 8.00.
get parked up and maybe cook some breakfast in the carpark.

Latest posts