T2D Dropped spindles for bays..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply Paul,

I think there would be some interest of a open workshop day so we can see what you do first hand, if you want to add some possible dates that you might be able to do then we can start a list of people so you know what sort of interest there is from the forum.

Cheers Gareth

t2d said:
We have been thinking about having an open workshop day... there would be a small charge to cover a buffet lunch and refreshment.. and a small discount offered at the end of the day for anyone wishing to buy products Would we have any takers??

Regards to you all

Paul
not reeeally all that interested in the *while you watch* slam job, but would it be possible to just come over one day, still have the buffet lunch and then just 'shoot the breeze' with charlie charles... game of pool maybe ? "hey matt ballz... show us yer body drop then ?" "yeah no worries councillor... it's round the back"

*have a yarn and a glass of beer* as they say down here ?

that'd be sweet 8)

the councillor said:
t2d said:
We have been thinking about having an open workshop day... there would be a small charge to cover a buffet lunch and refreshment.. and a small discount offered at the end of the day for anyone wishing to buy products Would we have any takers??

Regards to you all

Paul
not reeeally all that interested in the *while you watch* slam job, but would it be possible to just come over one day, still have the buffet lunch and then just 'shoot the breeze' with charlie charles... game of pool maybe ? "hey matt ballz... show us yer body drop then ?" "yeah no worries councillor... it's round the back"

*have a yarn and a glass of beer* as they say down here ?

that'd be sweet 8)

LOL :mrgreen: Your welcome to come and hang out anytime..

next on BBC3 in the first of a new series focussing on less mainstream businesses...

"the rise and subsquent stagnation of type two detectives"

the lights go up, to reveal proprietor paul medhurst slumped on a sofa obviously 'reclaimed' from the local tip. all around him, unfinished 'projects' and rare parts purchased, unwrapped and abandoned lay strewn across what was once a spotless work area. mouldering mugs of tea, stale half-eaten sandwiches, discarded monster munch packets and apple cores litter the floor.

a lone, indignant goose saunters into shot, honks once and wanders back outside into the watery spring sunshine.

"looking back... it all started to go wrong the night i left that message on the earlybay forum inviting him into the workshop... had i known then what i know now..."

his voice trails off, and we hear the first bars of 'ave maria' as presenter kevin mccloud walks into shot, face solemn, hands clasped more in hope than expectation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good luck with the new product T2D i think it's fair to say that you have somewhat pulled away from 'the competition' in terms of vw bus tinkering 8)

Hey Ballbag

If you want to buy the spindles we'll fit them as part of the display;)

Regards Paul

t2d said:
Hey Ballbag

If you want to buy the spindles we'll fit them as part of the display;)

Regards Paul

Sounds good to me, when's the display supposed to be happening? Gives me time to get saving/begging/borrowing :lol:

It looks like this at the moment

DSC00216.jpg

Hopefully it would look like this,

ballbagbuslower1.jpg

Looks good ballbag but slammed would be the nuts Need to spray your bumpers white tho IMO , 8)

The soonest I could do is April, maybe the week after Easter?? Are there any other shows this weekend?? How would that suit and can we get an idea on numbers??

Paul

Hi Paul,

I should be ok - but would depend on what day. Sat 10th or Sun 11th?

Cheers,

Mike

mcvw said:
Hi Paul,

I should be ok - but would depend on what day. Sat 10th or Sun 11th?

Cheers,

Mike

Friday/Saturday please, anywhere we could park up and camp overnight?

Gareth

It might have to be the 4th, i'm away for easter and every weekend after (in April) there is something going on show-wise..

Overnight roughing it outside T2D no problem or there is a very strange campsite round the corner, but it's an adult only site which we think means it's a swingers/dogging site!!!!

Seriously though the bloke that runs it is a real freak and he always says he's fully booked when we have had an open day, then we find out he is empty! This would be an option as long as you don't have kids, you don't tell him you own a vw or are coming to a vw based event, and you want a really boring night in bed by dusk.. It's a local campsite for local people!!

t2d said:
It might have to be the 4th, i'm away for easter and every weekend after (in April) there is something going on show-wise..

Overnight roughing it outside T2D no problem or there is a very strange campsite round the corner, but it's an adult only site which we think means it's a swingers/dogging site!!!!

Seriously though the bloke that runs it is a real freak and he always says he's fully booked when we have had an open day, then we find out he is empty! This would be an option as long as you don't have kids, you don't tell him you own a vw or are coming to a vw based event, and you want a really boring night in bed by dusk.. It's a local campsite for local people!!

:lol:

Sod going there then. Is there a travel lodge nearby, we'll have a 7 week old baby coming with us.

There's a very cheap and clean B+B at the end of the road. could get a special deal and an group early bay breakfast for anyone interested??!!

Latest posts