t2vwparts - St Agnes Cornwall - issues with parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nugsy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else used this place. They had a Westy roof cut advertised on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130746207020&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Phoned the guy up (Torald) as I only needed the centre section sides. He was happy to close the listing and cut the roof up for me. Paid on the 25th March, chased for updates and got a fair few hard luck stories. I had even been to visit a local restorers to book some time with them on the promise of it being 'all wrapped up at home but the misses forgot to take it to the post office'.

Luckily I paid this as goods through Paypal so after 3 and a half weeks raised a dispute with Paypal. Tonight I got refunded the full money (£110) without ever actually being contacted by the guy. All calls made by me.

Wouldn't want anyone else falling foul of the whole distance selling with this place :(

I'd put this w£?ker to the the back of my mind but you have bought the anger back up.

Bought a RHD sliding door off him which wasn't as described plus I paid for a load of stainless bolts at the same time and didn't receive them.

I chased a number of times and had lots of excuses and hard luck stories. I then had a personal tragedy and figured life is too short to worry about it.

It's the first and last time I agree to do something oitside of ebay.

Don't touch him with a barge pole.

Latest posts