• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T5 4motion kombi, good spec..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz1959

Reaction score
i guess you can call it a bus...... so then i have the right section...

i am going to sell my kombi if every thing tallies up this week...i have had it from new and choose the spec... so hope you like!!!!

06 plate,2.5 deisel 130bhp, 4 motion, kombi(pack A) metalic black, colour coded bumpers, privacy glass, fog lights, reversing sensors, towbar, mudflaps, clear side repeaters, air con, cd player, elec pack C (heated and folding mirrors), elec windows, trip computer, heated front comfort seats with arm rest (pack B), kombi seat pack G (3 back seats, 1 tilting and 2 seater folding), 16" alloys (very good tyres), fully rubber matt'd with low level ply lined boot space, and all the standard stuff..... like window wipers and lights etc....

5 seater, kombi side windows (side opens) tailgate with window. its done 65,000 miles full history, MOT and 12 months tax. it would make a comfortable family cruizer, or camper..... or even a posh work van!!!!

it is still signwritten but will get that removed and buffed, also the front bumper has some stone chips and the rear has some scuffs ... but i will get these painted when they remove the signwriting..

also will take to vanfest on the sunday.

sorry but wet weather this morning...
060910051.jpg

060910050.jpg

060910049.jpg

Latest posts