• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 2004 T5/T28

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbiLewSav

Reaction score
The husband is selling his T5 - https://www.gumtree.com/p/vans/volkswagen-transporter-t28-t5-19-tdi-no-vat/1293319635

Volkswagen Transporter T5 T28 1.9 TDI 2004 SWB (NO VAT)

It is a half completed Kombi conversion, with only the window fitting required to finish. The conversion is all genuine VW parts (3 Seater Bench Inca Trim, Floor Brackets with Chassis Strengthening Plates and Seat Belts). The seats can be easily removed for more space.

Carpeted ply-lining boards supplied, however they require some cutting to facilitate the seat belts and the windows when they are eventually fitted.

Registered 06/04/2004
186,852 Miles
3 Previous Owners
Candy White (Fully Colour Coded)
MOT Expires June 30th
Full Service History (Last Serv 28/06/2017 - Serv Milage 186315)
New Timing Belt Approx 135,000 Miles
5 Speed Manual Gear Box
Rear Barn Doors
Manual Windows
Carpeted Rear Floor
84 BHP Model (Easy to REMAP to 130 BHP)
Sony XPLOD Stereo (Space for Screen Infotainment System)
Genuine 16" Alloy Wheels (Slight Kerbings)
4x New Tyres
Remote Central Locking

*** THINGS TO NOTE ***

Paint Flaking On Front Bumper
Slight Surface Rust on O/S/R Wheel Arch
Surface Rust Along O/S Foot Step/Door Sill
Paint Repair Required at Bottom And Edge Of Side Sliding Door
N/S Door Mirror Assembly Replaced And Is Not White (Mirror Cap Is White)
Will Require Discs & Pads For The Next MOT

The Transporter starts, runs and drives very well. No mechanical issues and is a workhorse. This van has covered 186,852 miles and was used as a band wagon to carry my band and our equipment around the UK for the last 6 years of ownership. I have also occasionally used it to go away camping with my wife and our Pug. Due to the band disbanding last year and a company car provided with work, I no longer have any use for the Transporter. It is sitting outside my house and has done 537 miles between now and its last service.

The van would be ideal for anyone looking to convert to a camper, a day van or for anyone needing extra seats. The Transporter with the Kombi Conversion is priced at £6500 OVNO and NO VAT. No Swaps or P/X.

Please feel free to contact me if you require anymore information or if you would like more photos of the Transporter.

Thanks for your interest!

Price lowered to £5500 new link - https://www.gumtree.com/p/volkswagen/volkswagen-transporter-t28-t5-19-tdi-kombi-no-vat/1299051958

Latest posts