tattoo question

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swartie

Reaction score
There is a Tatto place just up the road from me, docklands Tattoo and body peircing centre.

I want to get another tattoo but not sure how to make sure they are ok or not, anything i should be weary about or questions i should ask?

cheers

ask em straight about cleaniness etc

they should be happy to show u and talk to you about it if they have a good record

other than that check the tattoo forums and mags etc

check out what tattoos they have themselves - this should give you a good idea of the lind of styles they're into.

Depends on what you're going in for. I would check out into-you.co.uk. Internationally known, lstuff in magazines etc. I got one there, worth the effort and time, otherwise you'll get one just like everyone elses.

Having said that, your guy might be good and be into designing stuff that looks cool.

Goos luck.

i know the place, its just in the little arcade of shops on the bend... personally id avoid them unless their artwork has improved a whole lot!

tattoos rock but poor tattoos suck ass big time

Simple can they show any work they have done on each other ?Or recommend someone who likes their work ?

thanks all, I am not wanting a personal designed one, what i do want though is a lions paw print on the sole of my foot.

personally for me, i like tattoo's but when they are on me I dont want to see them unless i want to. if that makes sense.

swartie said:
thanks all, I am not wanting a personal designed one, what i do want though is a lions paw print on the sole of my foot.

personally for me, i like tattoo's but when they are on me I dont want to see them unless i want to. if that makes sense.

thats gonna effing hurt like hell :shock: , and you'll probably need to lay it up untill it heals (no pun intended), the sole of your foot is one of the most sensitive areas on your body.

I was round a mates place when he decided to tattoo his own sole. He said it wasn't as bad as he expected pain wise. The biggest problem was it tickled, so he had to try not to flinch. :lol:

ink on the soles of your feet wear off real easy, alot of places wont bother doing it cos its a waste of time...unless they are crap then they will rob you of your money and not tell you :roll:

Latest posts