Telford 31st Jan - is it worth a visit?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's usually very small tbh my bus is on show there so please say hi if you do come

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Not been since 2012 when I found it very disappointing to be honest, even though it is a 45 minute drive for me.

Seems to be a right mess of a show, a poor challenger to Busfreeze that is just up the road in Stafford, with all sorts of crap* thrown in to make it look attractive, but very little of real interest.

It is always good to see nice interesting buses of course, and Martin's will be great publicity for the EB scene, though I'd rather meet up on a field with a beer. :D

*By crap, I mean stuff like roller derby, BMX display, graffiti wall, tattoo artists, ukulele lessons, etc. All perfectly sound in their own context of course, but not quite a buying extravaganza. Everyone to their own. :roll:

Never been either but apparently there's another hall in use this year so there can be more vehicles on show than before.

Mine's on display too so it's worth coming along just for that ;)

Latest posts