• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

texas again.. 1969 deluxe special deal READ please??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theovalguy

Reaction score
Ok here goes..Theres more to this deal just want to get pics loaded first if i remember how..lets see
john
aka theovalguy all OVER the net..located in texas usa
read below please

Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
somebody help me fix this issue i cannot find it anywhere and its PISSSING ME OFFF i have looked for 20 minutes and i have big good pics small good pics some crappy fuzzy pics and pics of the buses i want to try to post i have had this problem before but do not remember how to fix it..I am pulling my mullet out!!

828076.jpg

828083.jpg

828080.jpg

828081.jpg

828082.jpg

828085.jpg

828079.jpg

It is best if you bung the pictures on something like Photobucket and link to them, rather than upload them to this site.

When posting an image you need the URL to the picture (as in your first post) and wrap that in an tag.

e.g. [ IMG ] http://www.someurl.com/picture.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [ /IMG ]

Just remove the spaces (I have only added those so the forum doesn't try make that a picture!) and you should be on your way :)

P.S. found this: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=602" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OK greg I will try that I had done it before and had issues and then dont it beofre with no issues.. but the limit thing is so very frustrating i will go try again..
thanks very much for your time..

Ok heres the special part..
IF! and thats a big IF you want to buy the tan 69 deluxe (thats empty) as in has no rear interior, i can cut up this 1964 easy camper that i do not have a title for and put it inside the early bay bus.. this means swap meet time , good parts, cheap shipping on bay, and lower tax with cheap price invoice direct from me and free shipping on the split parts and oh no vat on the split parts as they dont tax whats inside the buses as the traders there know..I write the recipts to include parts for restoration meaning everything inside the bus..
I can send high resolution pics and yes i have references worldwide and have sent over 330 buses to date in just under 4 years now so I will help with any questions

email me if you want to talk heck i will call you leave me a number
this is not my full time job just a addict like the rest of you
Thanks in advance john
aka theovalguy anywhere on the web

splitty4.jpg
[/img]
splitty3.jpg

splitty2.jpg
[/img]
splitty.jpg
[/img]
[img
splitty5.jpg
][/img]
splitty.jpg
[/img]

Texas chain saw massacre !! Mind that mullet dude

I just bought a bus from john, no problems all good, you can get him anytime, he never sleeps

Forgot to give you a price for the deluxe
Sorry the deluxe by itself is 1900 gbp or 3100 usd
This includes title shipping to shipper in Houston
And a bill of sale for a much lower amount
To save you some import fees and vat
Thanks
Any question just ask
Of course I will answer asap

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haaahahaaaa Texas bad boy ... think it will be quicker to jump on a plane and show you how to stick photos on here !!!

how about i send you both the buses and you sell them both ..then i wont have to figure this darn thing out.. sometimes it works sometimes it dont.. I am done you guys email me if you want them till i get this figured out..

Johns a top guy and his buses are always top quality. Totally honest and trustworthy.

theovalguy said:
Forgot to give you a price for the deluxe
Sorry the deluxe by itself is 1900 gbp or 3100 usd
This includes title shipping to shipper in Houston
And a bill of sale for a much lower amount
To save you some import fees and vat
Thanks
Any question just ask
Of course I will answer asap

So what's the price including the split cut up inside? Or did I miss that with all the picture talk...?? Also do you now have a photobucket album with more pictures.
Cheers

well the split got saved from the sawzall.. a dealer friend of mine has agreed he wants to fix it and fill it full of parts then bring it over.
Sooo. the bay is still for sale at the moment but I think it might go quick to another trader friend of mine also.He wants me to cut up a westy poptop carpper i have and send it as a package. I will ask him if he is ready to confirm the sale ,if he is I will post it as sold ,if not it will be for sale.
I can send you more pics if you like. Also i find these quit a bit if you liek email me and I will see what i can find you. I have several people with different buses to look for on a list..
thanks
john

BUSES have been sold thanks for looking and thanks earlybay.com
although i sold them to my regular buyers maybe some new people can see what i can get them if they ask.
john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts