• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The £10 sale!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pow

Reaction score
Anything pictured £10 - unless you think it's worth less! It's all untested as it's a clearout from when we received our van.

Excludes postage :)

P1050030.JPG

P1050031.JPG

P1050030.JPG

Also got:

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

:)

interested in the air filter,
is it suitable for a solex pict 34/3 carb on a t2 engine[type 1]

Right, I'm assuming that all of the stuff comes from a 1600 engine, does that help everyone?

The doors are a bit of a mess, the bottom of one has fallen out but the other is okay. West London location

ok pow..
i'll take a punt on the air filter.... :D
could you post it ..im not sure how big or heavy it is..?

i may be able to pick up on the way to/back from the brighton breeze, could swing by w/london
let me know what you think

art b said:
ok pow..

i may be able to pick up on the way to/back from the brighton breeze, could swing by w/london

I'll be going to Brighton Breeze, collection there?

sparkywig said:
Are the heads OK, not cracked, and can you tell me what size the exhaust valves please?
Thanks.

I'll measure the valves tonight and let you know.

pow said:
art b said:
ok pow..

I'll be going to Brighton Breeze, collection there?

ideal,,
were staying in brighton friday night, and will be there all day sat... :D
i look forward to meeting you ...will pm you my details ...
art burgess,

hi, il take the heat exchangers at £10 each, how much to post ld2 3fe, or where is your location.
regards a. :)

is anyone else on here not getting a reply !!!!
ive pm this seller 3 times !..

Right, my apologies for not replying immediately but I've got a few things to contend with, I work full time plus run my own company, have two very poorly members of my immediate family and the camper (and associated parts) are 18 miles away from my home. Coupled with the fact I'm studying to go on a residential course next week it's very difficult to get weights and sizes for postage when you're doing 6 hours of study per night!

I'll be PM'ing EVERYONE :)

thanks for the pm david ... :D

see ya in brighton... :party0002: :party0003: :turninggay: :cooter: .... :lol:

pow said:
Right, my apologies for not replying immediately but I've got a few things to contend with, I work full time plus run my own company, have two very poorly members of my immediate family and the camper (and associated parts) are 18 miles away from my home. Coupled with the fact I'm studying to go on a residential course next week it's very difficult to get weights and sizes for postage when you're doing 6 hours of study per night!

I'll be PM'ing EVERYONE :)

No worries. :)

Latest posts